[meteorite-list] Ebay M-wrong

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

Welcome to the board! I, personally, am thrilled to have another woman on
the list (only Anne Black springs to mind immediately as a regular
contributor; I don't mean to slight any other women who also write in
frequently, it's just my slipshod memory.) It's about time!

To sign up as a member of IMCA, go to the homepage at:
www.meteoritecollectors.org/
and follow the instructions. Your ID number is assigned depending on your
ISP address at the time you sign up, so they are pretty random (you can
tell because my number is, I believe, lower than Ron Hartman's! A true
false value!) Once you sign up, you also will have access to the little
"Seal of IMCA Approval" to post on your auctions, and Fernlea is
definitely deserving of that seal. Also being in the company of some
pretty nifty fellow collectors and dealers.

So go ahead and sign up, and we'll see you at the races!

Tracy Latimer