[meteorite-list] Re: (update) Is really Richfield this?

From: SSachs9056_at_aol.com <SSachs9056_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

Matteo and list,

Oh well...I sent an email to the Ebay seller of the "Richfield"
meteorite(wrong) item #2104158466, included my telephone # and an offer to
show him a few genuine meteorites as well as a quick field test on his
specimen. I also suggested if he wanted to meet, we could so at a neutral
location, (a McDonald's).

So far he has not responded. (probably wary) Told him he may have already
received some responses from list members. If there is a remote chance of
examining the specimen, I will post my findings...otherwise, it's a dead
issue.

Best to all,

Steven Sachs