[meteorite-list] Re: vesicles and green tint

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:52 2004

Hello Bernd, David, and Fellow Lunatics,

For those of you who want something visual, have a
look at this small specimen of the lunar DaG 262:

http://www.timewarp.de/lunar/DaG262-0.072g.JPG

Yes, that's crust and no desert varnish. Look at
the large vesicle in the upper left, and there are
several other small ones at the center.

I sold the pictured specimen not long ago, but for
anyone who might be interested in a sizeable crusted
lunar, I still have a 17.17g slice left:

http://www.timewarp.de/lunar/DaG262-17.17a.JPG

The right edge of this 45x35x5mm slice is fully
crusted, and I'm still accepting reasonable offers.
Don't be shy - I need to raise some cash for other
lunar rocks ;-))

Norbert Classen aka "The Lunatic"