[Fwd: [meteorite-list] RESEND: Website update & Meteorite sale.]

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:54 2004

Hello all

Is trange, probably is a netscape problem, I have
control now and I see the page. For who want I have
the sale list in word 2000 format.
Regards

Matteo

--- Tom <michguy7_at_mac.com> wrote:
> Hello All
>
> Same here, still black page in my IE.
>

> Tom Perry
>

> > G'Day, Mate,
> > I think you've got a little problem. When I tried
> to open your site I
> > only got a black page. Is it because I am using
> netscape commiunicator?
> > Cheers,
> > Norbert F. Kammel
> > ROCKS ON FIRE

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/