[meteorite-list] meteorites and rocks for sale

From: John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:13 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C28439.2D946F20

Hello All,

This is my first shameless plug for a listing of goodies for sale and =
due tomorrow night on ebay. Tonight will be the long version. The list =
has a couple meteorite slices including Gao, Dhofar 007 and NWA 904. =
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/herman-75/ =20

I've also added some nice earthly material (olivine gabbro) which I =
liken to achondrites such as shergottite and diogenite. I've listed a =
few slices that are a cheap version of a nice slice of the good stuff. I =
know many of you could care less about such material, but I feel =
compelled to share what I think is great study material. Especially when =
comparing to achondrites. Based on its location in the field, this =
material is probably ancient ocean bedrock from the Pre-Cambrian time =
period, and maybe over a billion years old. I would like to think if we =
ever find meteorites on the moon from earth, it would be material =
similar to this. I also have listed a piece of magnetite rich gneiss =
(iron ore) which is stongly attracted to magnets. In the future I will =
also have more meteorites, thin sections of meteorites and gabbros, etc, =
and other types of earthly finds from the same area including =
peridotite, serpentenite, hypersthene-magnetite rich material, =
gneiss(es), etc. If any of you are interested in getting some of this =
great earthly material, contact me and I'm sure I could fix you up for a =
small price plus shipping. All of the material was field collected by =
me. Take care and thanx for reading.=20

John Divelbiss
Reading, PA

IMCA 2006=20

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C28439.2D946F20

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Hello All,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>This is my first shameless plug for a listing of =
goodies for=20
sale and due tomorrow night on ebay. Tonight will be the long version. =
The list=20
has a couple meteorite slices including Gao, Dhofar 007 and NWA 904. <A=20
href=3D"http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/herman-75/">http://members.ebay.c=
om/aboutme/herman-75/</A>&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I've also added some nice earthly material=20
(olivine&nbsp;gabbro) which I liken to achondrites such as shergottite =
and=20
diogenite.&nbsp;I've&nbsp;listed a few slices that are a cheap version =
of a nice=20
slice of&nbsp;the good stuff. I know many of you could care less about =
such=20
material, but I feel compelled to share what I think is great study =
material.=20
Especially when comparing to achondrites.&nbsp;Based on its location in =
the=20
field, this material is&nbsp;probably ancient ocean bedrock from the=20
Pre-Cambrian&nbsp;time period, and maybe over a billion years =
old.&nbsp;I would=20
like to think if we ever find meteorites on the moon from earth, it =
would be=20
material similar to this. I also have listed&nbsp;a piece of magnetite =
rich=20
gneiss (iron ore) which is stongly attracted to magnets. In the future I =
will=20
also have more meteorites, thin sections of meteorites and gabbros, etc, =
and=20
other types of earthly finds from the same area including peridotite,=20
serpentenite, hypersthene-magnetite rich material, gneiss(es), etc. If =
any of=20
you are interested in getting some of this great earthly material, =
contact me=20
and I'm sure I could fix you up for&nbsp;a small price plus shipping. =
All of the=20
material was field collected by me. Take care and thanx for=20
reading.&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>John Divelbiss</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Reading, PA</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>IMCA 2006</FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C28439.2D946F20--