[meteorite-list] Alien's with green waste?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:14 2004

Dear Mike, list;
I agree with your dislike of the "S" word, I found it rather crude and
lacking taste as well, although I used it once in private in a moment of
pain and disbelief when I locked my keys in the car, and the other time
when I locked myself out of the house.

I do think that most any kid that finds his/her way to our list has
probably already been exposed to drugs in school, probably had the
opportunity to use the "S" word themselves numerous times, coveted at
least a few things in the adult world, cars, loud sterio, RAP music,
etc. (oh, I forgot that they can all surf the net better than we, and
can type "sex" into the search engines), and are basically not even
virgins anymore after 14 or 15 years old. Most have tried cigarettes
and many have probably drank alcohol.
"S" words do not belong on the list but I doubt that the children of the
list were as shocked as the adults.
I'd rather block or delete common/repeat idiots (and we have a few) that
an occasional error in language or taste.

I mean, I love the dog story as much as anyone, but I respect all here
enough to delete them rather than block them out, we all have something
of value to contribute on occasion.

Save the Kevin Foundation,
DAve F. Who didn't know what an anagram was, I don't do crosswords either.
Long live the dog's tail.