[meteorite-list] Meteors from Southwestern Pennsylvania

From: Dfpens_at_aol.com <Dfpens_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:16 2004

Completely clouded out here south and a bit east of Pittsburgh. High thin
clouds rolled in about 6 pm Monday evening and stayed that way until after 5
am. Between 5:30 am and 6:30 am, there were some very small breaks in the
clouds and I saw two meteor streaks - with one being a sporadic!

I was very disappointed, especially after viewing last year's storm from the
Gold Basin strewn field in Arizona. I had hoped to have my friends share
that great exerience.

Tonight it's perfectly clear !!!!

Dave Pensenstadler