[meteorite-list] shock help?

From: mafer_at_domafer.com <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:18 2004

Hi Tom

Well, I did learn a little in school (and am looking for work) and try to
pass it on as I can. There are the other more fundamental checks you can do
like magnetism and metal detector testing (of course, these will only work
with some metal present). If you have a rock saw (you can almost always find
a rock or mineral club in any town larger than one stop light and they are
always willing to help determine a rocks identity), you can slice it and
look for more tell-tale signs like chondrules and metal flecks and
breciation.

Mark