[meteorite-list] WOW, another one cent ebay sale tonight!

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:18 2004

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C2960E.ECF23500

Well, I hope everyone in the USA is preparing for a nice holiday =
weekend, but before you go, be sure to see my ebay stuff tonight, over =
60 items ending ALL started at one cent.=20
Many items worth several hundred dollars. Many meteorites are still at =
one cent. Last minute bidding always takes them up but many end very =
close together, so that leaves little time to bid on multiple items.=20
Also, last night I loaded some VERY LARGE high DOLLAR meteorite, also =
all for one cent, and tomorrow will add more, some pieces worth over =
$2000 will be loaded for one cent, no reserve.=20
They will all end on Tuesday. There will be some interesting battles for =
those items, go take a look, you will be shocked at what you see for =
sale without reserve. Save up your pennies and get ready to rumble.

Thanks=20
Mike Farmer
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/farmerm_at_concentric.net/

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C2960E.ECF23500

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, I hope everyone in the USA is =
preparing for a=20
nice holiday weekend, but before you go, be sure to see my ebay stuff =
tonight,=20
over 60 items ending ALL started at one cent. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Many items worth several hundred =
dollars. Many=20
meteorites are still at one cent. Last minute bidding always takes them =
up but=20
many end very close together, so that leaves little time to bid on =
multiple=20
items. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also, last night I loaded some VERY =
LARGE high=20
DOLLAR meteorite, also all for one cent, and tomorrow will add more, =
some pieces=20
worth over $2000 will be loaded for one cent, no reserve. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>They will all end on Tuesday. There =
will be some=20
interesting battles for those items, go take a look, you will be shocked =
at what=20
you see for sale without reserve. Save up your pennies and get ready to=20
rumble.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/farmerm_at_concentric.net/">http://m=
embers.ebay.com/aboutme/farmerm_at_concentric.net/</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></=
HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C2960E.ECF23500--