[meteorite-list] Ghubara trade?

From: Tom / james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:56 2004

<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>I asked the list a while back about trading a 89 gram end piece of Ghubara for a Individual of Sikhote- Alin. Every time I show my collection of stony meteorites to someone they all say it looks like a regular rock. So I want some thing that looks more like a meteorite to the average person. So, I want to change my trade idea to any kind of Iron with the "look". Any thing but Nantan! any one interested?<BR><BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, Tom</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>