[meteorite-list] Warning: Prolonged contact of this substance with your skin may result in dermatitis. Brief or occasional contact generally does not pose a problem. Other factors may or may not be related to your condition. Your physician will counsel you on appropriate m

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

Dear Jonathan and List;
I was bored and looked up dimethylgloximine in my Niosh pocket guide to
Chemical Hazards and found nothing.
 I am sure that there is an inhalation hazard, possibly a flamibility
hazard and what if Lassie drinks it. I searched the back of the book
for synonyms and trade names and came up empty there too.
So....what goes there, is this a normal chemical and I am missing
something? How about an MSDS?
gasping for air,
Dave Freeman