[meteorite-list] Warning: Prolonged contact of this substance with your skin may result in dermatitis. Brief or occasional contact generally does not pose a problem. Other factors may or may not be related to your condition. Your physician will counsel you on appropriate m

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

Hello all

The ammonia - here in Italy named ammoniaca - is
terrible for the skin, eyes anf for the respiration. I
have in my laboratory pure to 99% and I have to use
the mask for use this.
regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/