[meteorite-list] Ni test kits on eBay

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

Indeed there is a seller on eBAy with Ni test kits. Same compounds you folks
are all talking about. Need your own acid and ammonia from the store. Nice
enough kit with dimethylgloxime, vial, bottles, case, clippers to scrape a
bit of rock off. He's keen to trade also.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=722112365
--
Rob Wesel