[meteorite-list] Ni test kits on eBay

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:57 2004

Hello all

I have take one of this and go well, I have use a
piece of NWA and the composition is coming red, I have
put a fusion slag and the composition is no change in
color. I have take other 6 of this kits for sale here
in Italy.
Regards

Matteo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=722112365
> --
> Rob Wesel
> We are the music makers...and we are the dreamers of
> the dreams.
> Willy Wonka, 1971

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/