[meteorite-list] (no subject) Cosmic Visitors (Brad Sampson)

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:58 2004

Hello all

This is another email of the Mr. "delayed shipments"
brasam_at_hotmail.com is the fifth address that it
changes, one for every excuse that pulls outside for
its delays with Ebay. Those that is of sure that I
will not acquire never more from Sampson, and has not
had the courage to reply to my email put in the list,
even if is present in the list. He has been only able
to put two feedbacks neutral - and false - on my Ebay
account
Regards

Matteo

--- "Jerry A. Wallace" <jwal2000_at_swbell.net> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> The address I have on Cosmic Visitors (Brad Sampson)
> is:
>
> meteordealer_at_alltel.net
>
> That may be the same address you have for him. I got
> the one above
> from his recently closed eBay auctions.
>
> After all I have read about Brad on the list I
> wouldn't have bid on any
> of his auctions, but "Cosmic Visitors" didn't ring
> any bells with me, so
> I won one last night. We'll see what develops on
> that!!!
>
> Matteo may have something more recent. (Bad joke!)
>
> Jerry Wallace
>
> "Few things are harder to put up with than the
> annoyance of a good
> example."
>

> Mark Twain

> Rob Wesel wrote:
>
> >Hello all-
> >Who is the owner of Cosmic Visitors and do any of
> you have a current email
> >address? The link for e-mail on the site comes back
> to me every time
> >"undeliverable".
> >
> >--
> >Rob Wesel
> >We are the music makers...and we are the dreamers
> of the dreams.
> >Willy Wonka, 1971

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/