[meteorite-list] SCAM IMPORTANT READ

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:00 2004

Hello

Yes I have just read today a article of this fraud in
a PC jurnal, but the email sent from Nigeria with the
meteorite subject is the first time I have received,
time ago I have received many of this emails from
Nigeria with the request of the money, but I have put
in the spam.
regards

Matteo

--- "Rafael B. Torres"
<spacecollection2001_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello allĦĦĦ, Ive seen the entries that some person
> from Nigeria has a
> meteorite and he wants to introduce himself in the
> bussines. Two months ago
> I got a mail from a person in Nigeria offering me
> 20% of a transaction just
> for allowing him to use my bank account for the
> transaction (getting the
> money out of Nigeria). It seemed kinda fraud, but I
> answered the mail and he
> answered me, everything was fine, he indeed existed.
> Well two days later I
> decided to investigate on the internet about this
> person, and I found out it
> was a fraud, but I didnt know how. The answer came
> to me a day later when a
> big TV chain here in Mexico (Televisa) made a
> documentary on this kind of
> mails. What they did is that they created a false
> bank account with an
> invented name of a person and they decided to
> contact them, first they
> replied the mail and he answered them, then they
> contacted him vio phone to
> Nigeria, once again he answered and everything
> seemed fine, he didnt ask for
> any bank account, but at the end he required some
> personal data for itĦĦĦĦĦ,
> well the bank account was depletedĦĦĦĦ, it was a
> fraud (but as everything
> was fake, no real money was lost)...so this TV chain
> sent a WARNING message
> to us, dont answer this kind of mails. THIS PEOPLE
> IS DANGEROUS AND HAVE
> MADE A LOT OF FRAUDS, look in the internet, they
> have even killed people for
> contacting them. This seems to be a huge chain of
> frauds coming from Nigeria
> (One of the most corrupt countries in the world).
>
> LOOK I DONT THIS GUIDE FROM NIGERIA, I cant say is a
> fraud, cuz I dont
> really know, what I wanted you to know is that this
> frauds exists, so be
> careful on what you share with this people, this is
> real and no fake, its a
> serious problem. SO PLS JUS BE CAREFUL on what you
> talk to thiskind of
> people.
>

> =0)
> Rafael B. Torres
> Space Collection 2001
> http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando

> Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN
> Hotmail.
> http://www.hotmail.com

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/