[meteorite-list] Verona Meteorite?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:02 2004

Hello

I do not....is possible contact the person for ask
informations? Is strange a meteorite found in the 2000
is not put on Met.Bull. or write to Bruce Panuska for
ask informations, put the name on Google and probably
exit the email address.
Regards

Matteo

http://www.immersivephoto.com/QTVR/Verona_Meteorite/668k.html