[meteorite-list] Pay Pal update

From: Brice D. Hornback <bdh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:04 2004

I have used PayPal since day one and am extremely happy with their service.
I will continue to use it because it is simply the best way for a small
business (or an individual) to accept credit card payments. It also makes
dealing with customers in other countries a piece of cake! Try getting
someone to send you an International Money Order for a $5 item! PayPal has
a 24 hour a day, seven days a week, year round, toll-free tech customer
service line and a real person actually answers the phone. I have had a
couple instances where my account was being charged and the credit card
processing company (*not PayPal*) didn't use the correct authorization
number so I was double billed. I called and the charges were immediately
removed from my account. They have always been professional, fast, and
courteous. PayPal is a class act and I sincerely believe they are the best
out there.

THANK YOU PayPal!

- Brice