[meteorite-list] Leaving

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:04 2004

Dear Jonathan,
Many of us have talked about meteorites for years. When something new
comes along, we get all excited and talk then. In the mean time we just
torment each other like workers in the adult work place because we are
bored waiting for something new to talk about.
If you could have came to the list four years earlier, you would have
four years of talking about meteorites under your belt by now and you
could also join us in the boredom and jesting that comes with four years
of knowledge in the meteoritic field. Have you tried a Teens meteorite
chat room? I am sure there would much to talk about.
Peaked early,
DAve Freeman