[meteorite-list] IQ: OT

From: Waldron Cluett <waldroncluett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:04 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C27EB0.BC7010C0

Good evening All...

As I remember from being an art teacher, the Standard IQ examination test=
s only 6 of the over 120 right brain's linear thinking functions like add=
ing numbers, socially bias questions,etc. and NONE of the left brain attr=
ibutes...where there are more than 90...like art, poetry, singing, perfor=
ming, daydreaming, imagination, intuitive skills, music, dancing, lookin=
g for animal shapes in clouds, didactive imagery skills, and... meteorite=
 collecting!

Intelligence alone is certainly no criteria of either wisdom or maturity.=
..both of which can be seen lacking at times...we have a few list members=
 who love to..."pole vault over mouse turds"...and make a big issue out o=
f absolutely nothing...petty jealousies. rivalries, immaturity and the li=
ke need to be overlooked by those with the higher degree of maturity for =
they are responsible for maintaining unity. A must for the list to grow a=
nd prosper...and, who wants to admit they are immature...

What I have gleaned from this list has changed my life, and made all the =
difference... by opening up a world that I never knew existed...meteorite=
s is a wonderful hobby...and, I am grateful for those who have given of t=
heir time to help me learn...Thank you!

I want no one to leave ...

Our diversity is our strength here, and we need to have room for acceptin=
g all our list members...no one should be made to feel they are being 'sh=
ut out' by their e-mails, remarks, opinions or comments. I have learned =
to make a distinction between the person and the words... the result bein=
g I have a few more friends and try to remember what Art Carney said on t=
he "Honeymooners" Show...that life is like a sewer...We only get out of i=
t what we put into it...

If I had had more time I would have said less...

Waldron Cluett IMCA 9746 =20

Toad Hollow Gallery & Handcrafted Jewelry
2517 Wakefield Road (Rte. 153)
Wakefield, NH 03872 (603)522-6529
visit us on line at: http://groups.msn.com/ToadHollowHappenings Get more =
from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C27EB0.BC7010C0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Good evening A=
ll...</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>As I remember from being an art teache=
r, the Standard IQ examination tests only 6 of the over 120 right brain's=
&nbsp;linear thinking&nbsp;functions like adding numbers, socially bias q=
uestions,etc. and NONE of the left brain attributes...where there are mor=
e than 90...like art, poetry, singing, performing, daydreaming, imaginati=
on,&nbsp; intuitive skills, music, dancing, looking for animal shapes in =
clouds, didactive imagery skills, and... meteorite collecting!</DIV> <DIV=
>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Intelligence alone is certainly no criteria of either =
wisdom or maturity...both of which can be seen lacking at times...we have=
 a few list members who love to..."pole vault over mouse turds"...and mak=
e a big issue out of absolutely nothing...petty jealousies. rivalries, im=
maturity and the like need to be overlooked by those with the higher degr=
ee of maturity for they are responsible for maintaining unity. A must for=
 the list to grow and prosper...and, who wants to admit they are immature=
...</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>What I have gleaned from this list has c=
hanged my life, and made all the difference... by opening up a world that=
 I never knew existed...meteorites is a&nbsp;wonderful hobby...and, I am =
grateful for those who have given of their time to help me learn...Thank =
you!</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I want no one to leave ...</DIV> <DIV>&=
nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Our diversity is our strength here, and we need to have =
room for accepting all our list members...no one should be made to feel t=
hey are being 'shut out'&nbsp; by their e-mails, remarks, opinions or com=
ments. I have learned to make a distinction between the person and the wo=
rds... the result being I have a few more friends and try to remember wha=
t Art Carney said on the "Honeymooners" Show...that life is like a sewer.=
..We only get out of it what we put into it...</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <D=
IV>If I had had more time I would have said less...</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DI=
V> <DIV>Waldron Cluett IMCA 9746&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR>Toad Hollow Gallery &=
amp; Handcrafted Jewelry<BR>2517 Wakefield Road (Rte. 153)<BR>Wakefield, =
NH 03872 (603)522-6529<BR>visit us on line at: <A href=3D"http://groups.m=
sn.com/ToadHollowHappenings">http://groups.msn.com/ToadHollowHappenings</=
SN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explore=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C27EB0.BC7010C0--