[meteorite-list] NWA 482 questions

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:07:06 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C280FB.85630180

Hello List,

Thank you Eric for your straight answer. I am sure many others had heard=
 the same thing so if I was wrong for bringing it up, I apologize. =20

Also I would like to add to Mike, that my e-mail was not meant as an atta=
ck on you and I did not mean it to come off that way, if it did. There h=
ave been many rumors n the NWA482, this one I had heard several times so =
I was wondering and what better place to ask then the list? I am going t=
o drop all of this, not that I was trying to start anything, for the beni=
fit of the list. =20

Now to comment on Frank's e-mail....

"Either that or the broken scale Mark salvaged from the trash last year i=
n Tucson"

I forgot about that scale. That was funny. A scale of mine broke in Tus=
con so we went out and purchased another one locally. During the last we=
ekend of the meteorite part of the show, the Arizona Scale Police came by=
. Even though the scale was in the trash and broken, it was not an autho=
rized scale. So they pulled it out of the trash and put a label on it th=
at said among other things, that I could not dispose of the scale. So I =
couldn't throw it away legally in Arizona. Figure that one out.

Mark