[meteorite-list] Bessey comment

From: Julien.Courtois_at_gr.admin.ch <Julien.Courtois_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:21 2004

Received my BLs yesterday.

ALL of the three are really nice, but my favorite is definitvely the BL5
(nice thumbprints!)

Thanks Dean to have made it available at such an attractive price!

Julien

PS: I will try to have them classified, but I don't expect to be very quick!

PS2: should we make a BL-owner-club? with a WWW page and a mailing list ;-)