[meteorite-list] Buzz pops jerk

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:24 2004

Hi all and thanks for opening this cryptically subjected email.

I thought it might be of interest to some of you that Buzz Aldrin punched a
filmmaker who ambushed him and, I quote, "approached him and asked him again
to swear on a Bible that he went to the moon, and told him he was a thief
for taking money to give an interview for something he didn't do."

Anyway here is the CNN link to the story:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/space/09/10/aldrin.skeptic.reut/index.html

Also, I think it would be a good idea to show solidarity behind this kind
of nonsense, and form a legal defense fund for Buzz so he can feel free to
punch these guys at will without worry about financial loss due to legal
fees. Maybe a buck from each person on this list would symbolic enough.

Cheers,

Martin