[meteorite-list] Buzz pops jerk

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:24 2004

There has been a lot of discussion about Buzz punching out this kook on
another of my newsgroups (I subscribe to the James Randi Education
Foundation, dedicated to showing woo-woo bad science merchants and con
artists for what they are). The consensus is that Buzz had every right to
slug this idiot. I think the idea of a legal defense fund isn't bad; I'd
chip in a couple of dollars so that the next time Buzz or another
astronaut defends his achievements from some wacko, he doesn't get sued
into next week.

If we contribute, do we get ringside seats? :-D

Tracy "Pass the popcorn" Latimer