[meteorite-list] Terminal velocity of small falling objects

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:26 2004

--------------E2A9C625ED7F10357539877C

> In her memory we named the law...."Megans Law" for her
> and it is now a felony with a mandatory sentence for anyone
> convicted of discharging a weapon into the air.

Actually Megan's Law is for child predators.
Shannon's Law (Shannon Smith) is probably what you meant.
It does allow AZ. prosecutors flexibility to charge violaters as one
committing a felon, a misdemeanor, or no crime committed.(depending on
circumstances)
Best,
KN
eBay wrong page

--------------E2A9C625ED7F10357539877C

> In her memory we named the law...."Megans Law" for her
on circumstances)