[meteorite-list] Back from Denver...

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:26 2004

Hello Everybody,

Made it back from Denver late last night. I leave in a few hours to Miami
but my brother will be helping me with auctions this week so everything
should be almost back to normal. Plus I will have e-mail while I am gone
this time. If you have e-mailed me and I have not answered yet, please give
me a day or two and I will try to answer everyone as soon as I can.

The Denver show was a little lighter on meteorite people then normal but I
still had a great time. Thank you to the Comets and the other meteorite
collectors that make these events what they are. My brothers wife, who has
no interest in meteorites even had fun, so again, Thanks for everything.

Mark Bostick "The Big Collector"