[meteorite-list] Contest #7 Winner

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:31 2004

Hello Everybody,

Sorry for the slight delay. Still trying to catch up on everything from my
short vacation.

Thanks again for everybody that entered. I enjoyed reading many of the
the following entry. Something I think many of us has heard before. Please
e-mail me with your address Andre.

Thanks, Mark

"Why do you keep telling me my rocks aren't meteorites ???"

Just to clarify: this was said by someone who brought in a bag full of
rocks. As he took them out one by one from the bag, I kept telling him
they were not meteorites and he grew increasingly frustrated.