[meteorite-list] ATTENTION ALL

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:32 2004

Hello all good and good nightĦĦĦĦ. I was looking at some e-mails and there
are some people that don't like Ad mails about Steve. I think we can have a
solution here with a simple header in the mail. We should do this on every
mail we send in order to discriminate mails that we don't want to read,
classifing them. Here is how I think:

a)If somebody wants to send and Ad, or homepage update, we can put a header
like: [meteorite-list] Ad, Trade, etc: Topic so people that don't like ads,
sales, trades just delete them.

b) If you want to ask a question about whatever we can write:
[meteorite-list] Info: Topic

c) Whenever we se a "Re: [meteorite-list]" we know that its a reply from a
previous mail so we can follow discussions.

d) If we want to send an article or specific info on whatever we can write
down: [meteorite-list]Article: Subject

e) If we want to start a discussion we can put: [meteorite-list]Discussion

f) And so on, the point is to classify mails with Headers as Identifiers
whenever we send them, so we know what we want to read, or what we want to
delete. So there won't be any problems, fights or unpolite answers in the
list.

What do you think list??? The point is to make this list as better as we can
and Ive learned a lot since I entered this list, so I think its a pretty
good one with people answering each other. Am I right?

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001
http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando