[meteorite-list] Various Announcements - AD

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:08:33 2004

--part1_71.266fdc06.2ac8ffad_boundary

Hello everybody,

First of all, I am delighted to announce that my new site is ready for your
viewing (I hope) pleasure. Same address, but entirely new, thoroughly
updated site, with a few new features that (I hope) will make it easier to
navigate. Now all I have left to do is post all the new pieces I got during
the Denver Show!!!!!
Everything has been checked but if you encounter a missing link, or any other
errors, please do let me know. Thank you. The link is:
                   http://www.impactika.com/

I am also working on a new idea: Micros. And I have already put together a
nice assortment, so let me know if you are interested. I don't want our most
enthusiastic collectors to have to go without their "meteorite fix" in these
difficult economic times. :-)

And finally, I have a small bunch of Ebay sales closing in about 2 hours. As
usual it is a rather eclectic bunch that might interest some of you. And the
link is:
                   http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/impactika_at_aol.com/

Thank you very much for your attention! :-)

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com

--part1_71.266fdc06.2ac8ffad_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hello everybody,
<BR>
<BR>First of all, I am delighted to announce that my new site is ready for your viewing (I hope) pleasure. &nbsp;Same address, but entirely new, thoroughly updated site, with a few new features that (I hope) will make it easier to navigate. Now all I have left to do is post all the new pieces I got during the Denver Show!!!!! &nbsp;
<BR>Everything has been checked but if you encounter a missing link, or any other errors, please do let me know. &nbsp;Thank you. &nbsp;The link is:
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://www.impactika.com/
<BR>
<BR>I am also working on a new idea: Micros. And I have already put together a nice assortment, so let me know if you are interested. I don't want our most enthusiastic collectors to have to go without their "meteorite fix" in these difficult economic times. &nbsp;&nbsp;:-)
<BR>
<BR>And finally, I have a small bunch of Ebay sales closing in about 2 hours. As usual it is a rather eclectic bunch that might interest some of you. &nbsp;And the link is:
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/impactika_at_aol.com/ &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Thank you very much for your attention! &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;:-)
<BR>
<BR>Anne Black
<BR>IMCA #2356
<BR>www.IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>e-mail: IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_71.266fdc06.2ac8ffad_boundary--