[meteorite-list] Car smasher meteorite SOLD

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:00 2004

Pultusk stone....oh yes, sure.....unfortunately from
isotopes text is not exit this information, second is
not a fall but a found, 3th is a H4 and not a H5 Veind
Brecciated...etc...etc... Another news is a recent
fall in south Italy now in analysis in the Rome
University - the same where come Governador Valadares
if you remember - Yes I have take Gao for 8 cents for
gram, you want the photos? In Africa not see only the
money, I have sent a mobil phone in change and I have
received in first 500 grams of Gao and now with
another mobil phone another 1 kg. Is only your prperty
the african market? Why I have to take a airplane and
come in Chicago when I have a person send to me via
air mail the pieces? The same for Morocco where are
you go for NWA 482, my material from Morocco arrive
with no problems via express courier and I no risk
nothing. Why when you come in Ensisheim you no kill
Haiderer if it does not please you? Remember, here in
Italy you never trade your meteorites with the
museums, only who know very well the persons into the
museum have few possibility to trade material - see
Albareto, Fermo, Siena and at few days Cereseto - I am
the first dealer in Italy, and I see the USA market
not scorns my material on ebay and in private. Now
happy you sale your meteorite for $200/gr. I never
take a piece from you, I repeat, I find where and when
buy a piece - 5 pieces is in arrive, others I find if
I want - Ah...I addvise to who have analyzed my "
Pultusk " - who is have give this idiot information I
do not -, I want see what is the answer from them. And
now stop with this stupid emails, you have your price,
I have my prices. And stop with them stupid yours
insinuations, us already it was a Casper time does.

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_concentric.net> wrote:
> Matteo, no I will call you lier, I emailed that
> woman and offered 5times
> what you did, and she said it was not enough. So if
> you expect me to belive
> for a second you got Gao for 8 cents per gram, you
> are really smoking
> something. Matteo, stop pretending to be a dealer,
> Eric Heiderer it here
> from Vienna Austria. If you want any say in this
> fall, get on a plane and
> come here. People who don't even bother to take the
> time and risk to come
> here need keep their opinions and lies to
> themselves. Does ANYONE on here
> belive Matteo now? His last Italian fall fall
> DISCREDITED as they were not a
> new meteorite but rather old Pultusk stones. Matteo,
> be carefull, just about
> every dealer in the world is here was here or are
> coming. So you are not
> just trying to piss me off, you will succede in
> pissing the entire community
> off.
> Mike Farmer

EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/