[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: Thetoprok_at_aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:00 2004

--part1_a7.304ea747.2bbb1cee_boundary

 All right already! It was early... I wasn't awake yet! And you can't blame a
guy for getting lost in the moment... wouldn't that be a dream come true to
have somethimg like that actually happen, find out your recently recovered
meteorite was misidentified at first glance. It wouldn't be the first time it
happened!
 John is a mean, mean, man! :-)
Good One,
Larry

--part1_a7.304ea747.2bbb1cee_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> All right already! It was early... I wasn't awake yet=
! And you can't blame a guy for getting lost in the moment... wouldn't that=20=
be a dream come true to have somethimg like that actually happen, find out y=
our recently recovered meteorite was misidentified at first glance. It would=
n't be the first time it happened!<BR>
 John is a mean, mean, man! :-)<BR>
Good One,<BR>
Larry</FONT></HTML>