[meteorite-list] wow.what did start!!

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:02 2004

Yes Steve.. congratulations.

Your Fairy Godmother finally delivered your most fondest wish and you have
been the in the spotlight and the center of attention you have always
craved.

Congratulations on your finds, I hope you can find more...but...as a distant
cousin of the late Princess Di... I have to admit.. she never held court as
often as you do on this list.

I met Bob Haag at the same show you did. He is a nice man. He may have
missed out on this one, my dear, but.. I do not think this one will eclipse
all the work he has done in the past for the meteorite community.

Rosie