[meteorite-list] another micro

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:02 2004

Hi list.Just to let everyone know,I found a missing fusion crusted
micro.So it is 1 crusted micro, 4 non-crusted micro's, and 1 half gram
full fusion crusted piece.It is good to have all your inventory.Just a
side note,I talked to paul siperia, and he said it is looking more like an
L5 meteorite.Also that the trajectory of this beast was from se to nw.So I
really believe that the main mass and many others are still out there.He
also said it looks like 50 to 80 kilo's fell all over the place.We just
gotta keep looking.See you all on saturday in the strewnfields.

                                            steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728