[meteorite-list] another micro

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:02 2004

Hello List, I think we need to talk about this:

".We just gotta keep looking.See you all on Saturday in the strewnfields."

I think we need to rethink this term, Strewn-field! Should this not be
strewn-town, strewn-city or strewn-something, Where is the field?

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168