[meteorite-list] LET THE HUNT BEGIN

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:03 2004

Mark,

I personally like Steve's posts. They are enthusiastic and kind hearted.
Steve goes out of his way to invite anyone to join him in explorations.

I sure wish I could drive down there right now and join in his hunt.

If you find his posts monotonous then simply delete them.

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario