[meteorite-list] NON Park Forest meteorites!

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:03 2004

--part1_1ad.12464d87.2bc0b77a_boundary

I've spent an amazing day in Park Forest today, and some remarkable (I hope)
pictures to follow shortly. In the meantime, there ARE other meteorites than
Park Forest, and some of them can be found here:

http://cgi6.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&
userid=sharkkb8

Some nice, unusual pieces ending tomorow. They all start at ONE DOLLAR, no
reserve, including Ahumada, Brenham, Ochansk, 40-some grams of Cleo Springs,
and a cute little Imilac individual without the minimum $1 bid yet, at this
writing!....take a look!

--part1_1ad.12464d87.2bc0b77a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
I've spent an amazing day in Park Forest today, and some remarkable (I hope)=
 pictures to follow shortly.&nbsp; In the meantime, there ARE other meteorit=
es than Park Forest, and some of them can be found here:<BR>
<BR>
http://cgi6.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&amp;include=
=3D0&amp;userid=3Dsharkkb8<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Some nice, unusual pieces ending tomorow.&nbsp; They all start at&nbsp; ONE=20=
DOLLAR, no reserve, including Ahumada, Brenham, Ochansk, 40-some grams of Cl=
eo Springs, and a cute little Imilac individual <U>without</U> the minimum $=
1 bid yet, at this writing!....take a look!&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ad.12464d87.2bc0b77a_boundary--