[meteorite-list] Park Forest update

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:04 2004

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C2FC0F.1E66D580

Hello everyone. Jack and Devin Schrader and I got here last night and =
had drinks with the entire meteorite world!=20
There were AL Lang, Greg Hupe, Rob Elliot, Steve Witt, Rob Wesel, Steve =
Arnold (Meteoritebroker), Gregory Wilson, Roman Jirasek, Me of course, =
John Sinclair etc etc etc.=20
Today Jack and I went hunting at sunup and I soon found a small fragment =
in the highway gutter.=20
I went to find Jackm to show him my prize and then found a 184 gram =
complete individual resting in the mud on the edge of a driveway! I am =
so happy, less than an hour this time to find this piece. It is rusted =
all over the surface.=20
More news this evening, we are off to hunt the rest of the day before =
the snow arrives.=20
Mike Farmer

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C2FC0F.1E66D580

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello everyone. Jack and Devin Schrader =
and I got=20
here last night and had drinks with the entire meteorite world! =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There were AL Lang, Greg Hupe, Rob =
Elliot, Steve=20
Witt, Rob Wesel, Steve Arnold (Meteoritebroker), Gregory Wilson, Roman =
Jirasek,=20
Me of course, John Sinclair etc etc etc. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Today Jack and I went hunting at sunup =
and I soon=20
found a small fragment in the highway gutter. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I went to find Jackm to show him my =
prize and then=20
found a 184 gram complete individual resting in the mud on the edge of a =

driveway! I am so happy, less than an hour this time to find this piece. =
It is=20
rusted all over the surface. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>More news this evening, we are off to =
hunt the rest=20
of the day before the snow arrives. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Farmer</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C2FC0F.1E66D580--