[meteorite-list] big trouble , nothing true

From: aziz habibi <aziz.habibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:07 2004

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0273481050085349_ID

hello list hello all,<BR>it has been a long time that i didn't not write to the list.<BR>the things is by the time i like to answer many letters in the list but i prefer not , to <BR>not get involved in any malentendue.<BR>well first ,abaout the law in morroco abaout meteorite , our national law has no <BR>articl specifieng meteorite ,simpley because no one in morroco lawers know <BR>what is a meteorite, and that our parlement or senat the ligeslative instrument <BR>from morroco had never made a statement abaout the sort of meteorite.<BR>second the law in the world has never been retroactive , so if you bought by <BR>axample a stone in morroco in 1998 and a law is newly made in 2005 , you are not <BR>concerned.just because this what we call in jurisprudence the not retroacativity of <BR>any laws.<BR>third , the stones purshassed from morroco dealer are not from morroco , 95% of <BR>them are coming from mauritania, algeria and the sahara land, untill egypt by <BR>nomad
 es , i do not see where the morrocan governement is conserned.<BR>there is in morroco more than 30000 nomade concerned by meteorite and there <BR>bread, it's like fossil or trilobite or any other stone no law organise this mature.<BR>at the end i must say that its incredible that a governement can write an email to <BR>the hupe's team saying that ,where are the proofs that email is from morroco, <BR>does this email has been signed by any name , or what , is it an administative way <BR>to contact any dealer, morroco like any country has an administration and if they <BR>have to contact any one they must do it with all the methodic adaminstative <BR>ways , embassy or letters confirmed .<BR>than my conclusion is based on five suposition.<BR>first = the no methodic way of the email and untill now our morrocan law has <BR>never agree that emails are considred like a registred letter.<BR>second = the no statment by the law abaout meteorite in morroco.<BR>third =the origine of m
 eteorite wich morrocan governement know and knew that <BR>they are not morrocan.<BR>four= no one can proof where the stone are from.<BR>fife = the world meteorite bad competition.and this is the key of the problem.<BR>i conclue that this letter is not a joke but its a letter that may make the dealer <BR>afread to buy morrocan meteorite.<BR>and to give oportinity to someone to buy alone morrocan stone.<BR>and it's too bad as always , all the way are used in competetion with no honor.<BR>so adam you are welcome to morroco . and welcome to all the world dealers.<BR>i have in morroco in fintion an hotel of four stars;palm's palce ( 80 rooms , bar , <BR>international restauration,swiming pool)and im starting here in the metroite central <BR>expedetions to morroco for hunting meteorite from september.i hope that this <BR>adeas will be good and we can start a new way of tourism = hunting meteorite <BR>departure from erfoud to all the desert with four wheel drive.<BR>at the end as
 matteo mentienned a gerilla in morroco and meteorite money pay <BR>for a gerilla i say , matteo where is the gerella in morroco and who told you that.<BR>morroco is a country of peace and its the most safe country i know , i know i m <BR>safe in morroco and many dealer have visited morroco untill the borders like the <BR>hupe's where they was received in a village borders with all the honors .<BR>so lets forget all this bad jokes and all the list are welcome to morroco.<BR>any dealer who want to help to organise expedetions to morroco please contact <BR>me.<BR>and dear list if you find that my adea of meteorite tourism is good please let me <BR>know.<BR>all the best and may the world stay in peace <BR>habibi.,<P><P>______________________________________________________________<BR><FONT FACE=Verdana SIZE=2>Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166<BR>(0,35 Euro Hors coût du SMS)<BR></FONT><P>

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0273481050085349_ID--