[meteorite-list] big trouble , nothing true

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:07 2004

--- aziz habibi <aziz.habibi_at_caramail.com> wrote:

at the end as matteo mentienned a gerilla in morroco
and meteorite money pay
for a gerilla i say , matteo where is the gerella in
morroco and who told you that.
morroco is a country of peace and its the most safe
country i know , i know i m
safe in morroco and many dealer have visited morroco
untill the borders like the
hupe's where they was received in a village borders
with all the honors .
so lets forget all this bad jokes and all the list are
welcome to morroco.
any dealer who want to help to organise expedetions
to morroco please contact
me.
and dear list if you find that my adea of meteorite
tourism is good please let me
know.
all the best and may the world stay in peace
habibi.,

Hello

yes but stop this false informations - I have received
this information from moroccan dealers, I do not if is
for only sale many other material or for have extra
money why the meteorite dealer buy extra material for
the terror this ended at few time. One info Aziz, I
have write to you tons of emails, why you no have
answer to any of this?
regards

Matteo

Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35 Euro Hors coût du SMS)

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/