[meteorite-list] Park Forest Saga continues

From: Starbits_at_aol.com <Starbits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:10 2004

<One week later, the police chief contacted me in Tucson and demanded the meteorites back, saying that they were
stolen property and belonged to the city.>

I think that anybody buying this meteorite from Park Forest residents should require a statement signed by the Chief of PF PD stating that their meteorite was not subject to confiscation after the sale. Any meteorite not accompanied by such a statement should be worth substantially less money due to the established threat of confiscation.

Eric Olson
http://www.star-bits.com