[meteorite-list] Back on the List

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:10 2004

------_=_NextPart_000_00000717.3EA461C3

Just wanted to let everybody know that I am back on the List
after two weeks with a new email address. If someone wrote me
an email and did not receive a response, I'd like to apologize
but I am still having problems with my new browser. I was able
to receive posts from the List but couldn't get any posts sent
to the List. I also tried to answer some private emails but have
been told these mails never arrived. So, please bear with me,
should there be any further problems.

Best regards,

Bernd

------_=_NextPart_000_00000717.3EA461C3

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT: 10pt Courier New; COLOR: #000000" leftMargin=3D5 topMargin=3D5>
<DIV>Just wanted to let everybody know that I am back on the List</DIV>
<DIV>after two weeks with a new email address. If someone wrote me</DIV>
<DIV>an email and did not receive a response, I'd like to&nbsp;apologize</DIV>
<DIV>but I am still having problems with my new browser. I was able</DIV>
<DIV>to receive posts from the List but couldn't get any posts sent</DIV>
<DIV>to the List. I also tried to answer some private emails but have</DIV>
<DIV>been told these mails never arrived. So, please bear with me,</DIV>
<DIV>should there be any further problems.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bernd</DIV></BODY></HTML>