[meteorite-list] Gujba and IMB Chondrite

From: The Earth's Memory <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:08 2004

Dear list Members,

we just updated our web site, we did add some nice Gujba
slices (we try to etch the metal chondrules/blobs
without any results, cf Harlan Trammell question)
http://www.meteorite.fr/en/forsale/CB.htm
As we are the owners of NWA722 IMB masses, we are
happy to show you a selection of the best slices we have
http://www.meteorite.fr/en/forsale/IMB.htm
This impact melt breccia shows wonderful features as
fully melted parts with metal flow and partly melted blobs.
We hope you'll enjoy them, any comments will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Bruno & Carine
The Earth's Memory LLC
France