[meteorite-list] If meteorites were like ....reproduction

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:08 2004

--Boundary_(ID_cRsmbIcY1Vgg2vfeQwmRAg)

Speaking of which, have you seen the 2004 Meteorite Calendar?

http://fernlea.tripod.com/calendar.html

I remember when my cat posed with the Jerome, Idaho chondrite in the 2000
Meteorite Calendar. But this is a whole different world. (Notice that I
deliberately did not write the obvious pun).

By the way, Is that Holbrook for sale?

Umm...Happy viewing.

Martin

--Boundary_(ID_cRsmbIcY1Vgg2vfeQwmRAg)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>If meteorites were like ....reproduction</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE="Verdana">Speaking of which, have you seen the 2004 Meteorite Calendar?<BR>
<BR>
http://fernlea.tripod.com/calendar.html<BR>
<BR>
I remember when my cat posed with the Jerome, Idaho chondrite in the 2000 Meteorite Calendar. But this is a whole different world. (Notice that I deliberately did not write the obvious pun).<BR>
<BR>
By the way, Is that Holbrook for sale?<BR>
<BR>
Umm...Happy viewing.<BR>
<BR>
Martin<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_cRsmbIcY1Vgg2vfeQwmRAg)--