[meteorite-list] Lets have a contest.

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:08 2004

If meteorites deal with sex....hmmmm...I know now why there is an African
Rush of Meteorites =0)...they flooded the market cuz they have BIG things
and are easy to get...after all black men are known for big things =P. I
know now why almost all people want a rock from Africa desperately....they
will finish soonĦĦĦĦĦĦ

But as Tracy say, not all people look for cheap BIG stuff, some like
colleting rare micros, but good in exhibitions =P instead of big african
meteorites =0)...I hope diseases dont come with meteorites too ;)

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001
http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando