[meteorite-list] Garza on ebay

From: Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:13:09 2004

I wrote:

> There are lots of people who wished they didn't. ;-)
>
> Dave

Ryan and list,
I got to thinking and decided I needed to clarify this statement. Rob
(fernlea) is one of my best friends. As some of you have noticed, with
Gregory included, we like to give each other a hard time. Anyway, I
wanted to make sure that Ryan or any other new members to the list knew
that I was only kidding with my above remark.

Rob is probably the largest dealer/collector in Europe and a very honest
soul. You can be sure anything he offers is authentic and you will
receive in a timely manner. It's just too bad he enjoys microwaved
British cuisine and warm beer. ;-)

OK...I'm done thinking,
Dave