[meteorite-list] Dessicant, Idealist's View

From: mafer <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:14:08 2004

Hi Rand and list
Utah sounds like a fine place. And more easily gotten to than Peru (where
freeze drying potatoes has been going on for centuries). I think a meteorite
conservatory in each state, high lighting each states falls and finds would
be just as good an idea, but of course, curation would have to be
standardized so that the meteorites, on they're own merit, could be more
fully appreciated.