[meteorite-list] Ensisheim met show date ?

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Z.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:14:08 2004

Hello Marcin and all List,

As you and a few other List members are recently being inquiring about the
detailed program, schedule and possible table reservation for the 4th
Ensisheim-Meteorite show, to be held on next June 20 to 22 3003, here is the
main info and link.

The final circular is available either by direct request to me (I'll send it
as attachment) or on the web site of the journal "Meteorite" kindly provided
by Joel Schiff, thus:
www.meteor.co.nz
You can also find the same information (in English and French) on the local
site of the Ensisheim city, thus:
www.ville-ensisheim.fr

This fourth edition looks promising in many aspects, with the special
"impact" of moon and mars meteorites (exhibit, lectures, sales, trades...).
All the current side festivities, so much appreciated by most of the
attendees in the past, will be maintained and probably enhanced, thanks to
the ever growing spontaneous being in a good mood of all of you.
We have also scheduled a "professional day" for dealers (booth and table set
up but obviously also transactions) on the Friday 20th. The welcome ceremony
will therefore start by Saturday morning.

I have already many reservations from all over the world, mainly from nearby
European countries, "Northwest Africa", Russia (very well represented) but
also USA, Argentina, possibly Uruguay and perhaps Brazil.=20
I still have tables available for renting, in case you are willing to
participate actively as dealer. Please let me know, contact me personally
off list and I'll provide you all further details by mail.

By no means, Ensisheim can be this year a great opportunity for us in Europe
to at least see and possibly acquire these elusive and fabulous new falls of
which we just were dreaming these last weeks (among others Kilabo, Thuathe,
Forrest Park...). No doubt some of you folks can bring along from overseas
these goodies (and much much more!)

Just keep in mind that we are here all inconditional meteorite (tektite...)
lovers and that we just love to meet you all and share our passion. From
whereever you come, you have always been, are, and will be warmly welcome.

Should you need any further info or help for travelling, finding the right
place or accomodation, I will be pleased to help you any time.

Thanks to all specific requests and all the best,

Zelimir

At 01:35 30/04/03 +0200, you wrote:
>Hey
>Tell me please date of next Ensisheim met. show this year.
>Also where I can ask for table prices etc.
>
>thanks
>
>-----[ MARCIN CIMALA ]-----[ I.M.C.A.#3667 ]-----
>http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
>http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
>http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195
>--------[ Member of: Polish Meteoritical Society ]--------
Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Groupe S=E9curit=E9 et Ecologie Chimiques (GSEC) - ENSCMu
3, rue A. Werner
F-68093 MULHOUSE Cedex, FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)3 89 33 68 94
FAX: +33 (0)3 89 33 68 15