[meteorite-list] END THIS ELMA CRAP NOW!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:36 2004

Please, for the love of God ADAM, stop wasting our
time. I am 12,000 miles from home right now, and
checking my email is quite difficult, and i am still
being deluged with crap about Elma. There IS NO ELMA.
It was a scam by a coule of punks who started a
snowball effect. You found some weird crap, turned it
in, and like any scienist, they looked at it.

This belongs on an alien or conspiracy or weather
list. I joined up to read and learn about meteorites.
This is quite obviously not a meteorite, so FORGET
about it.

I am doing real meteorite work on the other side of
the planet right now. Adam, you on the other hand are
just looking for more publicity in any form you can
find it.

Forget Elma, or else we may as well start discussing
the Palastinian issue, it is not a meteorite, never
said it was a meteorite, but it could be discussed
anyway, just like Elma.

Mike Farmer