[meteorite-list] Odd Rock - Is it...?? Pyrite Plus

From: Charles Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:39 2004

That site with the bogus meteorite has more bogus baggage. If you were
not running spybot or another active anti-spy filter on your computer
and you accessed that geocities site, you now have a sinister piece of
spyware on your system that not only eats up some of your cpu time, but
reports what web sites you access back to them. You will need spybot or
similar to remove it.

CharlyV