[meteorite-list] Odd Rock - Is it...?? Pyrite Plus

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:39 2004

--part1_12a.36ba1bb9.2d02d61b_boundary

Charly,

What are you talking about, regarding spyware? =20

I just signed up for the free geocities site to upload those photos about a=20
week ago, and I am pleased to finally be a list member. Never expected=20
conspiracy theories or insulting flames about the stones I am interested in=20=
to result=20
from a virgin posting. =20

I don't think Yahoo! Geocities put "spyware" in that site, and I absolutely=20
did not, so kindly be clearer about what you are saying, in your absolutely=20
unsubstantiated public "bogus" alert for my interesting mineral found two we=
eks=20
ago. Perhaps you contracted your spyware somewhere else, or maybe there are=
=20
little green men in my private computer...which would be nice, but I strongl=
y=20
doubt. Hence, explain yourself, please, rather than sounding off in a vacuu=
m!

Doug
M=E9xico

--part1_12a.36ba1bb9.2d02d61b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Charly,<BR>
<BR>
What are you talking about, regarding spyware?&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
I just signed up for the free geocities site to upload those photos about a=20=
week ago, and I am pleased to finally be a list member.&nbsp; Never expected=
 conspiracy theories or insulting flames about the stones I am interested in=
 to result from a virgin posting.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
I don't think Yahoo! Geocities put "spyware" in that site, and I absolutely=20=
did not, so kindly be clearer about what you are saying, in your absolutely=20=
unsubstantiated public "bogus" alert for my interesting mineral found two we=
eks ago.&nbsp; Perhaps you contracted your spyware somewhere else, or maybe=20=
there are little green men in my private computer...which would be nice, but=
 I strongly doubt.&nbsp; Hence, explain yourself, please, rather than soundi=
ng off in a vacuum!<BR>
<BR>
Doug<BR>
M=E9xico</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12a.36ba1bb9.2d02d61b_boundary--